Lyme is called "the great imitator" or "master mimic" because its symptoms mimic many other diseases and almost any part of the body can be affected, even years later.
Patients suffer an average of 5 years before being diagnosed
Lyme disease has over 150 possible different symptoms associated with it.
Swollen lymph nodes
Swollen, painful joints
Kit includes; IS-BORR, IS-BAB, IS-BART, IS-BOOST, PARA 3, PARA 4 AND A BINDER
SUCH AS BIO TOXIN BINDER.
Arthritis that can move
Bone, ligaments, or muscle pain
Brain fog and fatigue (severe)
Facial paralysis (droopy face)
Mood changes: aggression, anxiety, and depression
Neurological symptoms: burning sensations, numbness or tingling, tremors,
Neurodegenerative disease diagnosis like ALS, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, MS,
Other autoimmune condition diagnosis like chronic fatigue syndrome,
fibromyalgia, lupus, RA, etc.
To determine which pathogen i.e. (viruses, bacteria, fungi, and parasites) live in
your body Dr. Jennifer will Muscle Test with the problems test kit vials. The test
kits are based upon basic correlations where we identify a weakness being a toxin
or pathogen and find the correlating vial that neutralizes the weakening vial.
This service takes about one hour. Includes an assessment of the problem and a
*The services offered here are at all times restricted to consultation, education and natural health ministry of matters intended for the maintenance of the best possible state of natural health and stewardship of the body, and do not involve the diagnosing, treatment or prescribing of remedies for disease.
1. A recent infection has occurred and is tested before the immune cells produce Borrelia antibodies
2. Taking antibiotics before Lyme testing, which co-opted an antibody response
3. Long term antibiotic use for a concurrent illness
4. Free Borrelia antibodies were not present and detectable in blood because they bind to Borrelia bacteria's outer surface proteins
5. Spirochetes are protected and hiding inside a biofilm colony
6. Spirochetes were burrowed deep inside the cartilage, connective tissue, and organs
7. Only small blebs were present, not whole bacteria which are needed for PCR
8. No free spirochetes in the blood on the day of testing
9. Genetic heterogeneity- there are over 300 strains of spirochete bacteria which cause Lyme in the US alone. The test may not detect the particular strain
10. Antigen variability- Borrelia can change its outer surface proteins to suit its environment so the test will detect a non-Lyme specific antibody
11. Spirochetes are in dormancy phase (L-form) without cell walls, so the immune system has nothing to attack
12. Borrelia surface antigens can change body temperature, thus denaturing active immune recognition
13. Pre-existing Immune deficiency
14. Recent anti-inflammatory treatment which suppresses the immune system
15. Co-infections like Babesia will cause Immune suppression
16. Downregulation of immune system by body's own cytokines
17. Lab errors or poor technician capability and training to detect valid results
18. Lab test is not standardized for detecting late-stage Lyme
19. Lab test approved for investigational use only
20. Lack of adequate reference values (do not use enough strains)
21. The revised Western Blot criteria fails to include correct antibody bands
22. CDC testing criteria is designed for epidemiology studies only, not clinical diagnostics